The main goal for this component is to provide
education among girls in primary and secondary schools.
- To control absenteeism among school girls due to
lack of or limited accesses to hygienic sanitary facilities during their menses.
- To increase knowledge among girls
in schools on the use of reusable pads for hygienic /sanitary purposes.
- To build economic skills among
girls in schools in the making of reusable pad for sell.
- The following are the expected outputs:
- School girls who regularly attend
school without undue absenteeism.
- School girls trained on how make
- Reusable pads made and
- School girls who are aware of
making and using reusable pads.
- School girls and boys who complete
their education and proceed into upper levels.